This limited edition cue has been restored to its (almost) original beauty. Minor imperfections in the clear coating do not diminish the class of this cue.
You will not find anyone else with this cue nor find images on the Internet.
Very few of these were made.
- Ebony butt with red veneer inlays
- Phenolic joint – that won’t come loose!
- Black with red speck Irish Linen wrap
- 2 Maple shafts with 13 mm tip
- the backup shaft has a bit of a warp in it. A qualified repairman could minimize it.
- Weight: 18 oz
- Solid Huebler case (minor travel scars)
- Hand made in the USA
Paul Huebler’s cues were known as “the straightest handcrafted cues on the market” and they sold for anywhere from $54 USD to several thousand dollars. Pool players from as far away as Germany, Japan, Russia and Australia have used his cues. Paul also served as President of the Billiards Congress of America, a Colorado Springs, Colorado based trade organization from 1982-1985.