Here are a few things to consider when buying or selling a pool table.
Before buying a table you should be aware of the process and possible costs involved.
- Age of the table
- Quality building materials
- State and quality of the cloth
- Any holes or worn spots that can lead to a hole?
- Any stains?
- Is it a high quality Simonis cloth?
- State and quality of the balls
- Are there any nicks in the balls?
- Balls range in price from $95 – $420 so it will make a difference in the price.
- What’s included?
- Light, rake, brush, cues?
- Possible moving costs
- Renting a truck
- Paying movers
We offer a moving service and any products you may need like: Cues, cloth, balls, and most other items. See more…
Selling a table is the easier of the two 🙂
However there are still things to consider: preparing the table for sale, and listing the table.
- Thoroughly clean the table
- Clean the balls
- Determine the right size of the table (3.5 x 7, 4 x 8, 4.5 x 9 etc.)
- Who is the manufacturer of the table
- How thick is the slate
- What are you including with the table
- Take photos of the table from multiple angles and with lots of lighting. Make sure any damage is disclosed.
- List the table on as many sources as possible. kijiji, Facebook Marketplace, billiard groups, etc.
Please consider referring us to your prospective buyers to move and install the table. 🙂